Creating a virtual building saves you time and money when you build the real thing.
Midwest Steel was a very early adopter of modern construction modeling and visualization technology so we have over a decade of experience with these techniques.
We utilize the latest 3D modeling software: Tekla, StruCad, SDS/2, Revit, and Navisworks. This leading edge technology allows our engineers to utilize visual collaboration for accuracy, clash detection and cost saving techniques. Our virtual planning and design integration is created to save you considerable time and money while helping you avoid costly design changes.
When Midwest Steel takes on a new project, our expertise in virtual construction modeling really sets us apart from other contractors.
Virtual Construction Advantages:
- Proven to save 10-15% on overall project cost and 12-20 weeks on schedule.
- Streamlines and simplifies the shop drawing processes.
- Identifies potential impacts to the steel construction process and creates a plan to minimize costly delays.
- Integrates with all design analysis software.
- Interfaces with facilities planning software.
- Provides greater control in organizing, tracking, and phasing projects.
Midwest Steel uses the following software: Tekla, StruCad, SDS/2, Revit, and Navisworks.