Midwest Steel's history of diverse projects provides expertise you can count on to ensure your project's success!
- Power Plants
- Automotive Plants
- Airports / Hangars
- Steel Mills
- Rack Structures
- High Rise Buildings
- Government Facilities
- Convention Centers
- Offices & Retail
We have four decades of experience managing complex projects in fast paced and arduous environments. Our thorough planning, scheduling, fabrication and erection provides significant safety and productivity benefits.
Midwest Steel provides unique and highly efficient jobsite sequencing.
- Quality is built into every project
- Our expertise with BIM and virtual construction modeling gives us the opportunity to locate and eliminate concerns before they occur
We are committed to the relationships with our construction partners and deliver quick and responsive customer service from project start to finish
We pay close attention to project scope management with a focus on team collaboration. This reduces both costs and time on the jobsite.
Project budget management decisions are made in real time with up to date information.
- Provides cash flow management
- Ensures proper and timely reporting of project change estimates
Midwest Steel's outstanding safety record is respected and coveted by the entire steel industry.
- Daily Safety Huddles
- Continuous Training
- Fast adoption of proven techniques and technology that enhance safety