Virtual Construction in Detroit, MI - Virtual Planning & Design Integration by Midwest Steel
Creating a virtual building saves you time and money when you build the real thing.
Midwest Steel was a very early adopter of modern construction modeling and visualization technology so we have over a decade of experience with these techniques.
We utilize the latest 3D modeling software: Tekla, StruCad, SDS/2, Revit, and Navisworks. This leading-edge technology allows our engineers to utilize visual collaboration for accuracy, clash detection and cost-saving techniques. Our virtual planning and design integration is created to save you considerable time and money while helping you avoid costly design changes.
When Midwest Steel takes on a new project, our expertise in virtual construction modeling really sets us apart from other contractors.
Virtual Construction Advantages:
- Proven to save 10-15% on overall project cost and 12-20 weeks on schedule.
- Streamlines and simplifies the shop drawing processes.
- Identifies potential impacts to the steel construction process and creates a plan to minimize costly delays.
- Integrates with all design analysis software.
- Interfaces with facilities planning software.
- Provides greater control in organizing, tracking, and phasing projects.
Midwest Steel uses the following software: Tekla, StruCad, SDS/2, Revit, and Navisworks.